The CompTIA A+ Technician Course is the industry standard for computer support technicians. The international, vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting. CompTIA A+ certified technicians also have excellent customer service and communication skills to work with clients. CompTIA A+ is part of the certification track for corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco and Novell. Other technology companies, including CompuCom and Ricoh, have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians. More than 900,000 people worldwide have become CompTIA A+ certified since the program’s inception.
Who is it for?
- IT Technician, Enterprise Technician, PC Technician
- Desktop Support Technician, Field Technician, PC Support Specialist
- People considering a career as a PC Technician
- Existing A+ certified professionals required to keep their certification current
The key facts about your online training
- Certification: CompTIA A+
- Study time: 70 – 80 hours
- Vendor: CompTIA
- Prerequisites: None
- Assessment: 2 x 90 minute exams
- Resources: Internet access and email