This Azure Developer Certification training aligns with the latest (2020) edition of Azure Developer Certified Associate exam AZ-204. AZ-204 is the updated version of the existing exam for the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate:AZ-203. This exam verifies your ability to select, develop, and implement Azure cloud technology solutions.
The AZ-204 exam tests your knowledge of five subject areas. Here’s how we’ll cover them in this learning path. We’ll start with developing compute solutions, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Function-as-a-Service.
This includes blob storage, which is for storing unstructured data, and Cosmos DB, which is a NoSQL datastore. Then, you’ll learn how to implement security, including authentication, authorization, and managed identities. After that, you’ll learn how to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize your solutions. Finally, we’ll cover how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services.
What you will learn
- Develop Azure compute solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
AZ-204 | Certification Benefits
- Cloud Technology in the past, present, and future
- As discussed earlier the transitions of the industries lead to the demand for Cloud Computing professionals will continue to grow
- Better chances of getting shortlisted for an interview with the certificate.
- It provides security in your job
- This certification is a prerequisite for DevOps exam