An Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect is a technical individual who is skilled at designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. A solution architect generally has knowledge across a broad array of disciplines, including distributed application architecture, networking, infrastructure, and security.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Our Certification in a Box, gives you everything you need to become Amazon AWS certified. Best of all, it’s all in one package for one great price.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect is one of the most valuable and in-demand cloud certifications available. It covers all of the core AWS services and is a fantastic entry point into the most popular public cloud platform in the world today.
- IT newcomers or anyone looking to change careers.
- Experienced Engineers or Consultants
- IT Managers looking to understand their platforms and Environments
- Project Managers running or involved with AWS Projects
- No previous AWS Knowledge required
- Laptop or Workstation to perform the demo lessons
- An email address and credit/debit card for the AWS account(s)
- The course stays mostly within the free tier to avoid costs