Cloud computing has seen a huge influx in recent years due to it’s security and functionality. This cloud computing essentials course is perfect for learning the characteristics of cloud computing and takes a look at how this can be used from a business perspective.
About this Course
Cloud Essentials is for anyone who is interested in understanding the fundamentals of cloud computing from both a technical and a business perspective. The exam covers characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective, business value of cloud computing, technical perspective/cloud types, etc.
- Domain 1: Cloud Concepts (24%)
- Domain 2: Business Principles of Cloud Environments (28%)
- Domain 3: Management and Technical Operations (26%)
- Domain 4: Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security for the Cloud (22%)
- About making a difference?
Aims & Objectives
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification is applicable to a wide range of IT professionals. The course is geared towards those currently in or looking for positions as IT consultants, IT technical services, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants and business process owners analysts. This course is the first step on a training path that leads to a technical career in cloud computing. This CompTIA Cloud overview course covers:
- Characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective
- Business value of cloud computing
- Technical perspective/cloud types
- Steps to successful adoption
- Impact and changes in IT service management
- Risks and consequences