Software Testing can involve implementing techniques to find errors in the developed product. It is a crucial step before the launch of the product to the market. It includes examination, analysis, observation, and evaluation of different aspects of a product. It also checks either the real outcomes can match expected results or not. With increasingly complex IT systems being introduced, Software Testing is becoming progressively more and more valued within businesses[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Who is it for?
The ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level is principally aimed at anyone directly involved in software testing, who needs to demonstrate practical knowledge of the fundamental concepts, such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test leads, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
It is also ideal for all those who have an interest in understanding the basic concepts of software testing, and so is additionally appropriate for project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
- test analysts
- test engineers
- test consultants
- test managers
You Will Learn How To:
- Prepare for and pass the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Exam
- Apply general software testing principles and fundamental test processes
- Implement test levels and types to various software development models
- Conduct static techniques using proper roles, responsibilities, and tools
- Manage testing, planning, estimating, monitoring, and controlling